Thursday, January 28, 2010

Play Fun Brain Fun Brain-stimulating Games For Smart Kittens?

Fun brain-stimulating games for smart kittens? - play fun brain

Well ... then ... Obviously, playing with my kitten with toys. But I wonder what would have been a number of games for the brain, they do not get (,) a toy or a ball.
I have 2 cats - sisters, 2 months. It is very sociable. We have only had it since Friday and you know how to get what he wants. It is "sitting on the shoulders" kind of cat and prefers the company of people instead of alone or with your sister. She appears on everything that happens to understand.
Her sister is a bit introverted - I hang up when you ask if you and ask, they will stay for hours at a time, but a request, under the couch or behind a pillow, unless it goes outside to playing with his sister (perhaps in part because it is new, but both seemed to respond immediately and completely at ease with us.)

Tan kitten all games stimulate the brain # 1? I doubt kitten # 2 would be that interested and extroverted, especially for lovers of Cat People?

5 comments:

Connie S said...

You can create games and puzzles, labyrinths, to boxes with treats as a reward for finishing.

You can relax in clicker training, which is a joy for both.

Tiken said...

My cats love paper bags. His is simply something that is moving in the pocket and the other is in the pocket, as to love my cats also extends to a quart of milk are his favorite toys are safe, and drag the hockey pucks as I will not stay in the hands when I play with them, not left alone with a rope --

Rie said...

I have a cat like yours.

We bought a DVD of birds to see, and sometimes you leave the TV so you can see the nature of programs. Be sure to talk much about him - both "cat" and "human". Discussions My cat is very vocal and like to have extended "me.:)

Laser pointer and two cats around.

Rie said...

I have a cat like yours.

We bought a DVD of birds to see, and sometimes you leave the TV so you can see the nature of programs. Be sure to talk much about him - both "cat" and "human". Discussions My cat is very vocal and like to have extended "me.:)

Laser pointer and two cats around.

Liss Firefly said...

Puzzle games exciting?

Often there are balls, the places that give gifts. After a cat trying to find out how to give it a good idea. My cat loves it.

My cat is very intelligent, knows a few words, is recovering, you shake his paw on the matter on.

I have a pen at the end of a stick toy cat, I have my cat to make pitches too high with him, or a laser pointer, is often a good thing that a smart cat.

Post a Comment