Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nose Causing Blood In Phlegm Spitting.. BLOOD PHLEGM? Okay, Scary ..?

Spitting.. BLOOD PHLEGM? Okay, scary ..? - nose causing blood in phlegm

I think I had the flu .. Earlier this week, had a wicked headache. Then I had a stuffy nose .. VERY VERY filling):! Then my throat starts to pain .. Alas, when I drink, and I was very exhausted.

This happened on Monday-Wednesday
Today is Friday, now .. I still have a sore throat, stuffy nose and I still m spit phlegm now .. I noticed, was before frying digusting yellow mucus, but now, breathing through the nose and spitting .. Blood and saliva! Its freaking me out that were not designed to stop, too;. Do I have any kind of infection or something, my throat is bad is the bleeding? Please help

3 comments:

Joseph M said...

You have a cold, the blood from his nose in it so when I'm sick, like now

knightco... said...

Hello Baby K

If you do not spit so much blood, I would not worry. It is likely that your nose is a little blowing constantly irritated, and began to bleed easily. This is of course true, because you realize that when they suck blood from the nose and spitting PHLEM.

If you do still worry, go to your doctor, but I assure you it's nothing serious.

Get better soon!

asdf_zxc... said...

You have AIDS.

Post a Comment