Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Health Insurance Newsletters Name Ideas Any Ideas For A Corporate Newsletter Name?

Any ideas for a corporate newsletter name? - health insurance newsletters name ideas

I have been asked to submit a name for a new quarterly newsletter, which my company is to be published. The report will be for our own internal staff to explain the updates for the company. The company is a 3rd-party administrator of health insurance. I want a name connected to our work. Something catchy and original. Ideas?

11 comments:

I can see you said...

What .......

Interior Upgrade

or .....

The health insurance you informed

...... lol ... I like the last

pfl said...

The guru of Health

adamtxst... said...

Hindsight
.. I have tried to reach a good thing, a swing fault. I work for a truck company and our newsletter is a highway - quite appropriate. Good luck.

Steven said...

HIP Happenings

Hooray hiphip

HIP Champions

And if you find that you're lying ... HIP particracy (but only if you are hip to the shoulder, c)

Nature Gal said...

Health Happenings

kidwhois... said...

for new businesses!

n.umpty said...

**** .... Tikel Gazette will certainly notice

~ Maricela ~ said...

The Chronicles of Hip

tontil01 said...

Health Cooperative

Lick My Nose said...

A little over a rainbow.

poppers_... said...

The insider-HIP


The hip is the health insurance.

Post a Comment