Monday, February 8, 2010

Can Herpes Blister Last For A Week I Am Not Sure If Its Herpes Or Not... Scared?

I am not sure if its Herpes or not... scared? - can herpes blister last for a week

I had a blood test is negative 3 months prior to the HSV, but I still can not believe that they really controlled (paranoia). Last week I noticed a bubble in parallel in my mouth with my teeth. I spoke with a nurse who said it was probably herpes, really down. I have nothing to cause anything, since to do to prevent my blood, even from people. The bubble appeared an hour later to get it all (an accident, not even) to try everything, does not have much damage at all, only a slight pinch after the explosion. The past 10 days, and crusting of events, I know that not all wounds crust, but most often, and there are small painful blisters, but less so than on the other side of his mouth was still there. However, approximately 9 days of soda by mistake in my eyes, and now I'm scared of herpes eye redness unreal, or vision problems, but my eyelids, so painful that she was beaten after taking a shower yesterday. It does not hurt at all if they tighten the lids, but even if I shake the pain is so low that almost nothingg. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment