Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Wedgie How Can I Give Myself A Really Painful Self-wedgie That Causes No Damage To The Underwear Used?

How can I give myself a really painful self-wedgie that causes no damage to the underwear used? - first wedgie

The Fit to be in the house instead. Can) in any way damage the underwear, which I use (no hooks, nails or ribs. I have 8 pairs of boxers and tighty whiti my disposal. I use several pairs of underwear, if necessary. Please answer my question seriously. Thank you for your time.

3 comments:

I love sims 3 and sims 2 said...

Why did you do that?

avmaster... said...

They have a basement or garage, is not it? Great. Take a cable or maybe a jump rope or something from nature, such as through the holes 2 legs and my 2 pair of tighty whiti, then put the rope over the rafters and standing on a chair or a ladder pulling the strings until it is tight, move the chair aside and rushes over. If you can string through the holes on the front legs have to send them through and you put together the 2 pieces, so that only the trigger.

Amber said...

Very good post on 5 pairs of tighty whiti (NERD) and even with the 2 wedgie nearest you. Then suspended from a tree. Or try the top light on my hand. It has many techniques and stories of true and false. Good luck.
(Also just a tip: 100% polyester underwear is better for them easily with RIP or stretching. Only Hurts a lot;)

Post a Comment