Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Polycystic Ovarian Disease More Condition_symptoms Does Anyone Know If It Is Possible To Get Pregnant While Having Polycystic Ovarian Disease?

Does anyone know if it is possible to get pregnant while having polycystic ovarian disease? - polycystic ovarian disease more condition_symptoms

I went to a Pap smear a week ago and told me that the medical examination of the symptoms I since the age of 13 years and now I want to test to her, because she says she is sure to 95% because of all the symptoms and I am afraid I will not be able to bear children. Thanks to all those who take the time to help me too.

3 comments:

livedint... said...

I have polycystic ovary syndrome and more than 6 years and last month brought a healthy daughter. It is therefore possible to become pregnant. My oldestdaughter is 11, so there is not expecting a difference in age, that all have more children because she said that for 10 years that the WWE would be more. I was on the treatment of infertility, it was expensive and do not work for a long time until I came to the reality that I would not have babies and returned to the church and within 6 months I was pregnant. so I know my baby is a miracle baby.

Pineapple Hat said...

Yes, even if you have difficulty getting pregnant as conventional treatments for infertility are probably working well for women with PCOS. In fact, patients with PCOS are particularly good candidates for IVF because they too produce an unusually high number of mature follicles (eggs) for the use of drugs in IVF patients are particularly susceptible.

nnclyn said...

It is completely shocked, but it is also difficult. In general, women with PCOS have regular cycles .. which makes it difficult to determine how Fertl.

I suggest getting tested and let me tell you in solving your cycles get PCOS under control.

It is a great book called "What to do if the doctor says it is read the SOP Dale!

http://thefertilityshop.com/catalog/prod ...

Post a Comment