Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hemorrhage More Condition_symptoms What Exactly Is A Subchorionic Hemorrhage? And What Are My Chances Of Having A Healthy Baby?

What exactly is a subchorionic hemorrhage? And what are my chances of having a healthy baby? - hemorrhage more condition_symptoms

I went to the emergency room because I was bleeding yesterday) a little (more points. 2 years ago I had a miscarriage, so I was a little scared and decided to go immediately. You have an ultrasound and I have 5 weeks, 3 days. They saw a yolk sac, but he saw also a hemorhage subchorionic. I asked the doctor, but as rather vague. Does this mean that I will suffer a miscarriage again?
I have a 5-year-old daughter and have been trying to conceive for the last 4 years. I do not think I handle another miscarriage.
Everyone else in my situation or if you have any advice? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment